General Information on The Sufi Quarterly
1915 – 1920 Sufi (A Quarterly Sufi Message)
editor: Hazrat Inayat Khan, sub-editors Regina Miriam Bloch and Zohra Williams
1921 – 1924 Sufism (A Quarterly Magazine for seekers after truth)
editor: Sophia Saintsbury Green
The Sufi Quarterly
(June) 1925 – (December) 1932 The Sufi Quarterly
editor: Mumtaz Armstrong
1933 – 1939 The Sufi, A Bi-Annual Journal of Mysticism
editor: Margaret Skinner
First issue: February 1915 – Last issue: July 1939
Total amount of issues: …
Contributors listed so far: 192
You can download the full document by clicking the following link: contributors to the SQ with cover pdf
- This document is a first draft.
- 192 authors are listed (over 45 women among them)
- The chapter: ‘Relevant social developments, phenomena and movements in the period 1915 – 1938 needs further elaboration.
- Contributors are listed in alphabetical order of their surname.
- Gods Garden sept 1922 by whom??
- SUGGESTED BY THE SHELLEY MEMORIAL IN
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, OXFORD. Two poems. June 1923 source?
- The Soul and the Beloved (September 1923, page 21 by whom?)
- Karma and Reincarnation, December 1923 p. 5 by whom?
- Spiritual Healing, March 1924, by whom? Kefayat Lloyd?
- Who is hidden behind the alias Burkerar? A poem in March 1924 called: Response